Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stupid bitch

3 posters

Go down

stupid bitch Empty stupid bitch

Post  Dredlynn Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:23 am

Im getting tired of this shit. My bitch of an ex-girlfriend thinks she can tell me who I can and cannot talk to. Now I have a keeper that tells her everything I do and everybody I talk to. Like the new girl at our school im not supposed to talk to bcuz her and my ex got into a fight before (on myspace) so bcuz of that I cant talk to her and if I talk to her my ex will never speak to me again. The really fucked up thing is im 19 and shes 17 and she acts like my mother she treats me like im 5 and beats the shit out me but when my parents don’t want me to do something shell bitch at bcuz im 19, im an adult that I should do what I want. When shes the one that bosses me around tell me what to do and everything. I don’t need that shit in my life. Im going to talk to who ever I want and not have to worry that some bodies watching my every move and telling her. Which I don’t understand why she needs to know everything I do. She makes it to seem like I should have no friends and not talk to people shes not ok with. I cant take this shit anymore im done, im done putting up with her shit, im done being her god damn slave.
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Sniper Rifle
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Two .22 pistols

http://www.myspace.com/dredlynn

Back to top Go down

stupid bitch Empty Re: stupid bitch

Post  Daleka Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:27 am

First, I never thought someone would post here one day !! Which is awesome.

Second, you spoke to me before about your ex..

What I can honestly say is tell her to go f*ck herself. She has NO rights of telling YOU who to date and who to see. It's YOUR life, not hers. Tell her to stop controlling you. I frankly think that she is only stopping you from being who you want to be and do what you want to do.

Hum.. I hope it helps a little bit. Somebody like that has and always will control you; it's up to YOU to stop her from doing that!! I don't think you deserve a treatment like this nor does she deserves to be around you. I find you are WAY too nice with her, since she is your ex, but don't be afraid : she is your EX, therefore, you are not with her anymore!

& take care !!!

Daleka
p.s. you can post on the rpg too clown
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dredlynn Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm

trust me im done with her i asked the one girl i like if we got to kow each other better if she would go out with me and she problly.im going with her today to get her nails done.i'll let you know what all happens with her and if my ex says anything to me. oh and yes i know we're not to together but shes treating like we are, she left a black bruise on my arm from hitting me.i do know that this other girl will treat me right if we ever hook up.
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-28

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Sniper Rifle
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Two .22 pistols

http://www.myspace.com/dredlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Frost Fri May 02, 2008 4:28 am

Jsut wanted to throw in my bit of info.

If she is your ex then don't worry wiht her like that. its not her place to even attempt to order you around. Kinda fucked up if ya ask me but ah well. If she is your ex then by all means make sure she knows it. Hell iof my ex (any of them) did that to me it would be cut off time and I wouldn't talk to them anymore. period. but thats jsut me.

I hope all works out wiht this new gal.
Damien Frost
Damien Frost
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-30

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 AE
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: P-90 Civilian Model

Back to top Go down