Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just because I am gay.

4 posters

Go down

Just because I am gay. Empty Just because I am gay.

Post  Daleka Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:09 pm

I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday

I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian

I am the prostitute working the streets because no one will hire a transsexual woman

I am the sister who holds her brother through the painful, tear-filled nights

We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time

I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years in the room

I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.

I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.

I am the man who fears I will never be able to be myself, to be free of this secret because I won't risk losing my family and friends

We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men

I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use to avoid getting management called on me

I am the mother who is not even allowed to visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman

I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman

I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male

I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men

I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that

I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual

I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't always have to deal with society hating me

I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind

I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love

I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them

I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp, and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"

IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG, REPOST THIS ON YOUR BLOG/JOURNAL

and yes, I am a lesbian.
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Just because I am gay. Empty Re: Just because I am gay.

Post  Dredlynn Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:55 pm

i must say that was really powerful.
and i am gay and very proud of it.
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Sniper Rifle
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Two .22 pistols

http://www.myspace.com/dredlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Hehe. Lots of those facts are probably very true for a lot of people; and I hate it. Because we love the same sex doesn't mean we're .. "creatures of the devil" or other crap like that!.. I find that even nowadays, people (especially very religious people, who are blinded by their so-called faith) we're still seen as bad people.
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Dredlynn Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:26 pm

people can be very narrow minded
my religien (wiccan) excepts you no matter what
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-28

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Sniper Rifle
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Two .22 pistols

http://www.myspace.com/dredlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Dredlynn wrote:people can be very narrow minded
my religien (wiccan) excepts you no matter what
Not that I want to be ignorant, but I'm curious : can you tell me more about the wiccan religion? I heard lots of people said that they were but I never knew what it was exactly? Very Happy

hum, maybe you should start a topic about that, it would be interesting to discuss!
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Frost Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:01 am

That was very Strong hun.

I am straight but proudly stand by all my friends that are either gay or lesbian. I'm currently in the process of trackingdown a place here where I live so I can buy an equality flag.

People that turn everyone down because oh wow they are wiht a guy and they are a guy or this woman is in love wiht another woman make me sick. they are afraid and that is what's wrong. I need to stop talking now because its late and I can't make much more sense.
Damien Frost
Damien Frost
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-30

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 AE
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: P-90 Civilian Model

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:08 am

No, you do make sense Smile Thanks for supporting us, hehe. What else can I say? Very Happy
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Sally and Joey apply for the same job. Sally has less job experience than Joey and she had a horrible interview and resume. Joey is much more skilled in the job and his resume and interview were insanely better than Sally's. Joey did not get the job because he lives in a one bedroom apartment with another man.

No, that really did happen. Joey sued that company and made off with 3 million dollars. That's right, fuck you ASU!

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Bones wrote:Sally and Joey apply for the same job. Sally has less job experience than Joey and she had a horrible interview and resume. Joey is much more skilled in the job and his resume and interview were insanely better than Sally's. Joey did not get the job because he lives in a one bedroom apartment with another man.

No, that really did happen. Joey sued that company and made off with 3 million dollars. That's right, fuck you ASU!

LOL. Well, that's one way of making things right! Very Happy
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Sat May 10, 2008 11:35 pm

Funny part is, Joey isn't gay.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum