Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help requested

2 posters

Go down

Help requested Empty Help requested

Post  Daleka Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Hi there,

As you must have seen, Host has posted different posts including NPC's in order for you players to integrate one of them. They are completely free, you can do whatever you want with them, even kill the character if you feel, because they are just so you have some action going on.

Those are intended for you guys to reply to them and interact more. If you have any other ideas of posts like that, PM Host for that.

In other news, my character Elizabeth Daleka needs some action and since she is a Private Investigator, she needs something to investigate. I am planning to create a post that she would investigate a crime scene. Maybe you would be an involuntary witness to her grim discovery ? For that, you can PM me.

Thanks a lot !

Daleka.
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Help requested Empty Re: Help requested

Post  shadowwithin Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:56 pm

To add to that, Psyla's character has also been created for the purpose of interacting with characters that need a hand in getting started. just PM me if you want her to find you. Of course, she's creepily good at finding people and she's involved in some mysterious stuff, so be careful what you get yourself into Wink but seriously, lol if you need help getting started, don't hesitate to ask! Smile
shadowwithin
shadowwithin
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-06

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Pocket Knife
Weapon #2 Weapon #2:

http://displaced-memories.awardspace.us

Back to top Go down