Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GAMES] XBOX 360 "Splinter Cell : Double Agent"

2 posters

Go down

[GAMES] XBOX 360 "Splinter Cell : Double Agent" Empty [GAMES] XBOX 360 "Splinter Cell : Double Agent"

Post  Daleka Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:24 pm

I just got it yesterday through ebay (hehe), and I must say... it's COMPLETELY different from the PS2 version I own. The graphics are WAY better, the missions are more in-depth and there is more versability to Sam's behaviors during gameplay. You can shoot from the corner; grab a NPC & interrogate them; the HUD is totally different.

But the multiplayer mode is still the same : deceiving. I'd rather have more options available and more ways than just "spies vs. mercs" or "co-op". Maybe I haven't played multiplayer long enough, though, but I don't find it appealing too much.

I don't know if any of you's have it, but I'd like some imput !

Thanks!

_D_
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

[GAMES] XBOX 360 "Splinter Cell : Double Agent" Empty Re: [GAMES] XBOX 360 "Splinter Cell : Double Agent"

Post  shadowwithin Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:47 pm

I played the xbox version (not 360). I've never played the PS2 version because I've always heard that xbox is better for splinter cell, but the stuff you described sounds true for normal xbox too.

I don't really like double agent as much...i found it too easy, haha. but i was playing on normal mode. -shrugs- It's not the same when you don't see how much of the mission you completed, haha. in the previous versions, at least you had a success rate. this one...you don't.
shadowwithin
shadowwithin
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-06

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Pocket Knife
Weapon #2 Weapon #2:

http://displaced-memories.awardspace.us

Back to top Go down

[GAMES] XBOX 360 "Splinter Cell : Double Agent" Empty Re: [GAMES] XBOX 360 "Splinter Cell : Double Agent"

Post  Daleka Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:00 am

shadowwithin wrote:I played the xbox version (not 360). I've never played the PS2 version because I've always heard that xbox is better for splinter cell, but the stuff you described sounds true for normal xbox too.

I don't really like double agent as much...i found it too easy, haha. but i was playing on normal mode. -shrugs- It's not the same when you don't see how much of the mission you completed, haha. in the previous versions, at least you had a success rate. this one...you don't.

Yeah, well you have your percentage at the end. The best is to avoid ANY contact with the enemy and not to touch them at all. I can't wait for the new episode to come out, "Conviction". I believe it's gonna be reIeased next month !
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwithin Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:11 pm

hmm perhaps we do have that percentage at the end. i dont remember. i know a friend gave it to me for christmas, so i finished the game before i went back to school...and still had time to be bored before school began again, haha.

the new one coming out?! ooo...can't wait, heh. not like i have much time to play...but ill look into it. perhaps its something for me to do during spring break, heh...if it is released on time...

edit:

doesn't seem like it will be...:S

http://www.videogamer.com/news/23-01-2008-7324.html

looks like it won't be out for a long time! and it's on 360...I'm out of luck. I don't plan on getting 360 anytime soon...nor do i like playing pc versions...
shadowwithin
shadowwithin
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-06

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Pocket Knife
Weapon #2 Weapon #2:

http://displaced-memories.awardspace.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:42 am

shadowwithin wrote:hmm perhaps we do have that percentage at the end. i dont remember. i know a friend gave it to me for christmas, so i finished the game before i went back to school...and still had time to be bored before school began again, haha.

the new one coming out?! ooo...can't wait, heh. not like i have much time to play...but ill look into it. perhaps its something for me to do during spring break, heh...if it is released on time...

edit:

doesn't seem like it will be...:S

http://www.videogamer.com/news/23-01-2008-7324.html

looks like it won't be out for a long time! and it's on 360...I'm out of luck. I don't plan on getting 360 anytime soon...nor do i like playing pc versions...

Still, you can make the game last long if you play for like a few minutes everyday. I CAN'T wait !
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down