Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cry for humanity

2 posters

Go down

A cry for humanity Empty A cry for humanity

Post  Bones Wed May 21, 2008 6:53 am

Someone must a establish a medium of chivalry, and it will never be any politician, businessman, bigoted supremacist, bureaucrat, or anyone who crows violence, hate, and greed as the banner they fly under. So now I ask you, why do we masquerade as higher forms of life if we strive to find another planet to destroy with these false ideals? While some of humanity worries about what another human said, many more living beings are being slaughtered for the 'rush' or just for their different ideals. I only hope that, before it is too late, someone will replace their weapons with knowledge, common sense, and the boldness to go against the false principles of today's modern society. Someday, true freedom, peace, and perception of our surroundings will be a widely accepted standard of living, as today, our standard was supposed to be these ideals, but as others approached with their models of prosperity, the very humanity of humankind, was thrown out along with freedom of speech and the ability to cherish other lives. As the true patriots and freedom lovers cry out for help, these cries are simply labeled as 'propaganda' and tossed next to the rotting corpse that was our freedom and humanity. The only way to revive our belief in freedom, is to first show ourselves what true freedom is.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

A cry for humanity Empty Re: A cry for humanity

Post  Daleka Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:23 am

That could start by killing the US president, ending the war and reducing the military budget and increasing the health's one.

Stupid US leaders. I'm glad I'm Canadian. Laughing
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:46 am

I'm moving back to Ireland first thing I do when I turn 18.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content