Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equality in the workplace (or school)

2 posters

Go down

Equality in the workplace (or school) Empty Equality in the workplace (or school)

Post  Bones Mon May 19, 2008 3:49 am

I'm annoyed. I was telling a (hilarious) sex joke to my friend Korbin, and my supervisor overheard me tell it. She sent us both to a god damn sensitivity class. All they talk about in there is equality. Women don't want to be treated like everyone else, they want to be treated like WOMEN. You can't tell the same joke to a woman like you can a man. A man would love it if some lady he didn't know hit on him, but if a girl hit on a girl, she'd politely defer her. If a man hit on a lady, the lady would angrily tell him to leave her alone.

Besides, almost everyone calls American natives, Indians, or American Indians. There's even a chart in my work place showing sales among "Indians" "African Americans" and "White (Caucasian) or Asian". I think we're being racist against real Indians because we don't include them on any charts. My little brother has a small book with test scores of all the races except middle eastern (Arab) Americans). I hate America.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

Equality in the workplace (or school) Empty Re: Equality in the workplace (or school)

Post  Daleka Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:24 am

That's because people think that Aboriginal people (native americans) and indians (from india) are the same. Blame their ignorance.
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Equality in the workplace (or school) Empty Re: Equality in the workplace (or school)

Post  Bones Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:03 am

I think things will be much better when
THIS SITE is deleted and who ever made it is put into a correctional facility. Why the fuck are they still running around!? Why haven't they grown up and accepted the fact that EVERYONE is different. I used to know a kid who looked up to Jim Crow because he was a little racist prick. I fucking told him I was Irish, right away he says "I'm amazed you haven't beat me up yet, you crazy dogan," Dogan means I'm a Catholic Irishman descent. He's a fuckin dick. Needless to say I had someone else kick his ass. I'm not gonna live up to my stereotype.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:13 am

Probably not the real shit... Neutral
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:51 pm

What's not the real shit?

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum