Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about beer & other alcohols !

4 posters

Go down

Let's talk about beer & other alcohols ! Empty Let's talk about beer & other alcohols !

Post  Daleka Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:08 pm

Hi there, since we're all (or almost) of legal age, why not talk about everybody's favorite : beer !

So, what's your favourite one to drink.

For myself, if I have a lot of money to spend on alcohol, it would be Heineken. If not, well I'm gonna buy the Canadian brands, such as Black Label; Tremblay or even Bowes Double Dry (yes, that one...you have to drink it VERYcold otherwise it won't taste too good..)

On the other hand, I like very much vodka so I'll make sure to always have one bottle of it in my freezer. Mixing it with orange juice or tomato juice or even in shots, vodka is always a classic because you can mix it with almost anything, as long as it's sweet. Laughing

And there is SO many brands of vodka that I am lost in it. Currently, the brand of the one resting in my freezer is Kamouraska vodka. Obviously, it's a Quebecer brand since Kamouraska is a area within the province of Québec. lol!

I can't wait to be done school, it's gonna be the holidays so that's the perfect excuse to drink !

What about you ? What do you enjoy?
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about beer & other alcohols ! Empty Re: Let's talk about beer & other alcohols !

Post  Damien Frost Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:28 pm

When it comes to the harder stuff I am a Bourbon man. always have been always will be but when it comes to my beer I am very picky. if I am feeling cheep I'll buy Mississippi Mud Black And Tan its 2.99 a Quart (USD) but if I have the money for it I buy Trois Pistoles with is a French Canadian Beer from Unibroue
Damien Frost
Damien Frost
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-30

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 AE
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: P-90 Civilian Model

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about beer & other alcohols ! Empty Re: Let's talk about beer & other alcohols !

Post  Daleka Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Damien Frost wrote:When it comes to the harder stuff I am a Bourbon man. always have been always will be but when it comes to my beer I am very picky. if I am feeling cheep I'll buy Mississippi Mud Black And Tan its 2.99 a Quart (USD) but if I have the money for it I buy Trois Pistoles with is a French Canadian Beer from Unibroue

That's so ironic. For us that Trois-Pistoles (that's the name of a place, it's 20 min. away from where I come from) is cheaper than the imported beer such as Corona, etc. But the american beer such as Milwaukee's best dry is still cheap. I don't understand why. But yeah, Unibroue they make good beer. Currently, we have some RJ beer called Tremblay. RJ is a Montreal located brewery, like Unibroue. Oh, also, the reason why Unibroue is more expensive (I think) is because they are not as big as let's say a Molson or Labatt brewery.

I'm glad you don't drink that fucking Budweiser, lol, I hate it ! lol! Same thing with Coors Light. Make my stomach ache, man ! clown

Damn it. I want beer, now. Hey by the way, we should put up some beer icons.

Oh, it's called Trois Pistoles because "pistoles" was the name of a old money currency. I guess that's the price that that place is worth. lol!
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Frost Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:39 pm

Troise Pistoles actually in this instance means Third Shot. On the bottle it has a horse on fire. Its the Third Horsman of the Appocalypse. Its kinda cool gotta love 9% alc.
Damien Frost
Damien Frost
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-30

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 AE
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: P-90 Civilian Model

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:03 am

Beer? Pshh. I've danced the vodka dance. I've done my vodka deed. I've gotten naked in the middle of the street. My friend though, holy shit. He can drink 6 shots and blow a .24 then he does another 6 and blows a .36 then another 6 a .54 and another 6 and he's blowing a homeless guy and I'm like HOLY SHIT DUDE!? What the hell!?

No but vodka is better. Sometimes I drink sideshow beer, but that's because the label kicks ass, it's not a great beer though.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:53 am

@ Bones : Aren't you like 14 ? ...
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:43 am

Twisted Evil Heh heh heh...

Yeah.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Well you can't drink then.
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:20 pm

FINE. I won't drink 1 hour before and after I post.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:36 am

Lets change that to 10 minutes before and after I post. Very Happy

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwithin Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:14 pm

lol I'm very unexperienced when it comes to the drinking arena (haha, then again, in the US, I'm still not of age anyway)...I've had more wines than beers. I've probably had rum and vodka in a mixed drink...and I don't really think I have a preference at this point in time.

But I don't really think I like beers that much...maybe I just haven't had the right one. I like most mixed drinks...

Anyway, I'm reading for recommendations...Razz
shadowwithin
shadowwithin
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-06

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Pocket Knife
Weapon #2 Weapon #2:

http://displaced-memories.awardspace.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:26 pm

hehe, well , depends if you like sweet or sour & for beer, you have to try them to really know.. For myself, I think I like beer too much. Razz
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 am

Beer is the nasty. I like old fashioned drinks. Like rum or whiskey, most of all, VODKA. Guinness is a good beer once you get over the fact that it was made by old men, for old men. I also like Fat Tire beer, but I never have it.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum