Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dad still hits me

3 posters

Go down

My dad still hits me Empty My dad still hits me

Post  Bones Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 pm

I think I'm old enough now to retaliate. My mother yells at him not to do that. Then my dad yells at her. Sometimes I feel I should yell at him not to yell at my mother, but I wouldn't want to create even more yelling or want him trying kill us. My sister is never around when this shit happens, and if my brother still lived here it probably would never happen, because my brother is fucking obviously his favorite child. Since my brother moved out he's been more bitter and seems to have developed a schizophrenic personality. Shortly after my parents stop yelling at one another, my dad goes back to being a "nice" person, asking my mom politely to get him some water. I think if we left him for the sake of our safety, he would quickly die of starvation or dehydration, because the fat bastard can't do anything himself. All he does in a day is wake up, go to work (basically just ordering people around and sitting on his fat ass), come home and sit on his fucking arm chair until he has to go to sleep. The man can't cook, do his own laundry, or even so much as get his fat ass up once in a while to get something to drink. Sometimes I can talk to him without him hitting me for saying something he doesn't agree with, but because he's a right winged conservative cocksucker, he doesn't believe in right from wrong, just whatever the president says. He doesn't want gays to get married because he believes it will ruin the institution of marriage, which is bullshit.

It's gotten so horrible, if I'm home when he gets home, he'll punch me in the face. It never hurts when he hits me (because his fist is basically a pillow full of fat), but what really hurts is when he yells at my mother. What should I do?

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

My dad still hits me Empty Re: My dad still hits me

Post  Daleka Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:30 pm

First, nobody has any right to hit you. Ever. I feel that your dad doesn't have any respect or had in his life and he thinks that everybody lacks respect for him. You are old enough to be able to put your foot down and not let him do that to you or your mother.

I don't quite know what organization or departments you can contact to get help, since I don't live in the States but try and do something. Don't let him do that. It's poisoning the living atmosphere & destroying you and your family..

No matter what he says or do, you deserve respect. So does your mother.

pirat
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuko Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:45 pm

I know this is kind of old, but when I was younger my farther was, and still is a drunk who use to hit me. I use to lock myself in my room when I was younger though one time he kicked the door so hard it split in half and of course I was blamed. My mother didn't really do anything about it though it happened constently. I was actrually one time hit over the head with a microwave. I believe I was around... 12 or 14 though when I started to attack back. One time I kicked him in the balls, another time I hit him so hard in the head with a baseball bat that his head also wacked agenist the wall and we had to call the amulence(Note it was a metal bat.) I do not suggest you do this but it did get him off of me. My dad was not fat or lazy though he was a construction worker and he is stronger. To this day he is still alot stronger then me even though he is in his 50s, I don't believe this will help you but personally I felt the need to get this off my chest myself. I also hope this lets you know your not alone with these problems.

Kazuko
Exploited
Exploited

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Yeah, since I'm a girl he never did hit me, my dad (or just because he knew that wasn't right) but I remember lots of times when it ALMOST happened. And I didn't found the strength in me to fight back, just to be like.. well fuck it hit me so it'll be over.. but I had so much anger in me.. I don't anymore since I moved 4 years ago and now things are.. relatively okay.

anyhow.. don't hesitate to talk to us about anything Smile
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 am

Wooo!! That was funny. I punched my dad in the face. It's funny because my dad is the only person I've ever punched in my life.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:08 am

What happened afterwards ?... You should call the cops on his ass. Replying is never good 'coz sometimes they can hit harder... Happened once (although it's hard to remember for me since I don't want to).
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Ok, here's what I did. I have this jar that I put all of my money into. Right now, it adds up to $670. He punched me in the face (in retaliation to me punching him). I grabbed a handful of money (probably...$400?) and shoved it in his face, yelling "We don't want you to live here! You bring nothing but hate into this house, and you obviously can't stand us!" He stood there looking like a jackass. Finally he took the money, and a bag of food (which I had gathered but didn't care to mention) and left.

Now there's a big space that I can use now that that bastard's gone. Very Happy

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:02 pm

Okay, so you made your father leave. Maybe you should call like the cops or something to prevent him from coming BACK?...

He needs to stay out of your life, I think. I'm getting on the board daily so feel free to drop me a PM. Smile
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Meh, he doesn't dare come back. He left his safe full of guns here. Which means if he DOES come back (which I doubt, because that bastard probably doesn't want to get shot), I'll just call the police, using a rifle to keep him away.

The dumb ass taught us all how to shoot. Very Happy

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

money & equipment

Back to top Go down