Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OK] Nemora Ren

2 posters

Go down

[OK] Nemora Ren Empty [OK] Nemora Ren

Post  shadowwithin Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:31 pm

First name : Nemora
Last name : Ren
Nickname : Nem
Height : 5' 5"
Eyes color : Dark Brown
Hair color : Black, with strange unexplained white highlights

Job : Job? What Job? (self-proclaimed thief)
Class: Human
Abilities/specialties: Nemora is very insightful and has an abnormally accurate sense of foresight that has allowed her to live peacefully in the shadows while the world fell apart around her. She often relies on her intuition to guide her thefts and has never been spotted or caught as a result. She excels in hand-to-hand combat due to her mysterious past.
Weapons: She doesn't use weapons. At least not sharp ones. Or lethal ones. But don't underestimate the amount of damage ordinary objects can do in the right hands.
Personal objects : A swiss army pocket knife, given to her by a very important person in her life, no longer in this world. She may not use it to fight, but it is certainly useful for a myriad of other activities.
Physical aspect: She tends to dress in simple clothing, consisting mostly of T-shirts or tank tops without any designs. Often times, the colors are dull or considered "cold" colors. The sun would have to freeze over before you would see her wearing anything bright and cheerful. She prefers cargo pants over anything else, and is often spotted with black, cargo pants, most likely swiped from the flee market.

Biography: Nemora was born and raised in the United States, but when the war broke out, things dramatically changed as she was thrown into a world of chaos and despair. Her life changed dramatically when her town fell into enemy hands. Many citizens died during the takeover, while others fled. The unlucky ones that got left behind when enemy forces arrived were held as POWs, if not assassinated on sight. At the young age of 13 during the takeover, she was far from ready to face the world on her own. Her family had perished from an explosion that nearly took her life as well, had it not been for her strange sense of foresight. She had warned them not to go to the supermarket that day, but they had not listened. In the end, she had chosen to remain at home to finish some homework while the rest of the family went shopping to take advantage of the sales and pick up groceries for dinner. They never returned, and it was from the news that she heard of the huge explosion that flattened the whole shopping center she knew they were at. Nemora was in denial for the longest period of time, and even after enemy forces invaded the town, she would not believe they were really gone. When soldiers came to loot her home, she fought back - the reality of what had happened finally hit her. She had lost everyone she cared about. Of course, she was no match for the soldiers, and they easily subdued her. The captain took interest in her, however, and ordered the soldiers to bring her back to their base. To her surprise, the captain was not interested in...other favors, as she had feared, but instead offered her a chance to train in their army. Something about the way she had attacked the soldiers apparently indicated she held a lot of promise. When she refused, the captain accepted it, allowing her to remain in a cell under barely hospitable conditions. Minimal food and water was provided. Furious, tired, and hungry, she eventually caved, agreeing to give it a try. Nemora was surprised to find, however, that after training began, she really /did/ show promise after all. She learned everything a lot faster than the average recruits, and her quick reactions coupled by her intuitive nature helped her immensely. She rarely saw the captain again during that first year of training, but he was watching her. Unbeknownst to her, he actually oversaw a program in Canada that had been researching ways to create a superior human being, and there was something about Nemora that made her stand out from the rest of the population. He just wasn't sure what, but he had certainly noticed her ability to seemingly "predict" outcomes. A year of training ended and Nemora was pulled into another program during her second year, focusing primarily on undercover operations and espionage, as opposed to warfare. This time, she saw the captain more and more frequently, as he was one of the main coordinators of this program. He never said much to her, and she never revealed much to him. It was clear she was not entirely happy with her situation, but at the same time, she had no where else to be. Her first undercover mission led her to Canada, and after several more successful missions, she managed to justify her leave from their forces, which is where she is now, finally living a free life.

Psychological profile: Nemora has a very quiet and reserved personality, but it is not because she is shy. On the contrary - if she wants to make a scene, she has no problems doing so. She can easily engage people in conversation if she wants to, but more often than not, she chooses not to, preferring solitude over a social life. As a result, she doesn't have many friends, and none of which she considers true friends. After all the events that have happened in her life, a slight sadness remains, suppressed with time. Her face maintains an emotionless mask, making it difficult to read her thoughts, but it's very possible she can read yours, as she tends to understand social behavior far more than people would guess. She has a very analytical mind, which has actually been used to explain her unique foresight - the processing of information allows her to piece together things before they happen. It'd be wise of you to not get on her bad side, as she tends to hold grudges...

Pictures:
[OK] Nemora Ren Meez

Last edited by on Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
shadowwithin
shadowwithin
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-06

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Pocket Knife
Weapon #2 Weapon #2:

http://displaced-memories.awardspace.us

Back to top Go down

[OK] Nemora Ren Empty Re: [OK] Nemora Ren

Post  Daleka Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:49 pm

I can see that you did a lot of work on that character !
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwithin Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:43 pm

haha, well I definitely spent way more time than I should have, considering I finally slept at 3:30 am. but a lot of it was just writing what came to mind, haha. So it wasn't like I spent an abnormally long time. Wink

Now to just read through everything else I haven't gotten around to...
shadowwithin
shadowwithin
Waking Up
Waking Up

money & equipment
Weapon #2 Weapon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:49 pm

... and the pictures ! king
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwithin Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:06 am

heh, picture added. Razz

yeah, so I made an avatar online instead of using a real person. So sue me. Razz
shadowwithin
shadowwithin
Waking Up
Waking Up

money & equipment
Weapon #2 Weapon #2:

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:15 am

shadowwithin wrote:heh, picture added. Razz

yeah, so I made an avatar online instead of using a real person. So sue me. Razz

Actually, it's a good idea ! Can you shoot me the link in a PM ?

Profile : ok !

i am locking here. affraid
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment