Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classes

Go down

Classes Empty Classes

Post  Daleka Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:09 pm

CLASSES:

Human

That class is very large because some live underground, to hide from the pollution, but also because they are poor and need to steal to survive. The authorities will never try & pursue them there (sewers and such) because they have a strong belief that those places are stained with some kind of “devil”. There are also the authorities such as cops, lawyers, military police officer, etc. Most of them are corrupted. Some are rich, some are less. Some are hidden in the safe towers and never go out. Some are out in the open and doing their work. VERY few are honest, even though they are aware of the state of corruption of their society.

Cyborg

Cyborgs are humans with robot parts in them. (Exemple: X-ray eyes instead of organic eyes.)

Hybrid

Same as above, but instead of having robots parts in them; they were genetically modified to have certain powers. Exemple: there could be “fake” vampires; “fake” werewolves. They are basically unnatural creatures, but made by scientists. Cyborgs and hybrids do not like each other

IMPORTANT:
For the “unnatural skills” of your hybrid or your Cyborg, I will not put up a list. I'm counting on your credibility and on the fact that you will stay reasonable. You have to remember that I AM the one who decides if your character is good.

You can play either a hybrid, a bionic experiment (Cyborg) or a normal human. If you choose one of the two first, you have to ask me the permission first AND explain very clearly why in your biography. For obvious reasons, not everybody can play a hybrid or a Cyborg. You are allowed to play more than one character, because of the lack of players for now.
You can create a non playing character to help you in your journey. Suggestions of NPC’s are welcome!
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Classes Empty Re: Classes

Post  Daleka Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:24 pm

I updated the classes ! You can now play more than one character !
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: