Infekt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont know what to do

3 posters

Go down

i dont know what to do Empty i dont know what to do

Post  Dredlynn Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 pm

ok my ex-girlfriend really wants me to move to south or north carolina. and i dont know if i want to go i mean i want to go but i dont. i dont want to leave my family and friends but i want to leave the state im in now. i dont want to live that far from my family and friends but i dont want to lose her she's my best friend. i dont know if i should or shouldnt go. i mean what if i leave and something happens to my family and i wasnt there. what if one of my family memebers die *knocks on wood* i would feeel horrible that i wasnt there, that i never got the chance to tell them that i loved them and stuff like that. not knowing whats going to happen if i leave really scares me.i mean if we were moving to a different part of the state i wouldnt have a problem. i would still be near my family so if anything happens im right there not a 5 hours or more away.so im not sure what i want to do. i know if i tell her i dont want to go she'll probally never talk to me again and if i tell i do want to go i'll probally never see or talk to my parents more than once a year. i just need to think whats best for me and at this point i really dont know.
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $10
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Sniper Rifle
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Two .22 pistols

http://www.myspace.com/dredlynn

Back to top Go down

i dont know what to do Empty Re: i dont know what to do

Post  Daleka Wed May 14, 2008 1:23 pm

why would you move with her ?
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-11-28

money & equipment
Money Money: $ 3, 458.98
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: Beretta 90two
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dredlynn Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 pm

that i do not know
she called me wanting know if i wanted to go
and all i can do is think of what could go wrong and if its actually worth going
it just feels like shes trying to guilt me into going
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Wed May 14, 2008 2:10 pm

Dredlynn wrote:that i do not know
and all i can do is think of what could go wrong and if its actually worth going

She definately IS trying to "force" you to go.

I suggest that you speak to your family members, or someobdy else that is close to you and that you can trust 100%.

For myself, I think that going there is not a good idea. It seems that she is trying to separate you from the people you love, to keep you for herself..
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Bones Thu May 15, 2008 12:12 am

If you DO go, go to South Carolina. It's better than its northern counterpart. I really don't think you should move. There are plenty of lesbian fish in the sea.

Bones
Rebellious
Rebellious

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-21

money & equipment
Weapon #1 Weapon #1: M1911A1 Colt 45.
Weapon #2 Weapon #2: Bare fists

Back to top Go down

Post  Dredlynn Thu May 15, 2008 8:05 am

Daleka wrote:
Dredlynn wrote:that i do not know

She definately IS trying to "force" you to go.

I suggest that you speak to your family members, or someobdy else that is close to you and that you can trust 100%.

For myself, I think that going there is not a good idea. It seems that she is trying to separate you from the people you love, to keep you for herself..

thats how i felt but we talked about it yesterday and i know its not a good idea.i just need time to think about it and figure out what im going to do.
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Dredlynn Thu May 15, 2008 8:06 am

Bones wrote:If you DO go, go to South Carolina. It's better than its northern counterpart. I really don't think you should move. There are plenty of lesbian fish in the sea.

i know that there are plenty of lesbian fish in the sea the problem is finding the right one
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Thu May 15, 2008 8:41 am

Dredlynn wrote:
Bones wrote:If you DO go, go to South Carolina. It's better than its northern counterpart. I really don't think you should move. There are plenty of lesbian fish in the sea.

i know that there are plenty of lesbian fish in the sea the problem is finding the right one
well, sweetie, that's the problem for everybody, lesbian or straight. Wink

I recently broke up with my girlfriend for almost 2 years. Well, she dumped me but nevertheless, I'm not with her anymore.. So I have to start all over again!.. My thoughts are that we are not in a hurry to find ourselves somebody to be with; because there is so much to do in this life without having the responsibilites of being with somebody.
And sometimes, well you don't even know that person 100%, and that's when you do that you realize that you might not be fit for that person. But when there is love, there is hope. Although this time it was too much... Neutral
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Dredlynn Thu May 15, 2008 8:59 am

Daleka wrote:
Dredlynn wrote:

I recently broke up with my girlfriend for almost 2 years. Well, she dumped me but nevertheless, I'm not with her anymore.. So I have to start all over again!.. My thoughts are that we are not in a hurry to find ourselves somebody to be with; because there is so much to do in this life without having the responsibilites of being with somebody.
And sometimes, well you don't even know that person 100%, and that's when you do that you realize that you might not be fit for that person. But when there is love, there is hope. Although this time it was too much... Neutral

i understand what you mean why do you think i've stoped looking and trying to get a girlfriend.im not the best looking girl and i dont know anybody that would wanna be around me for days on end.bcuz acording to one my ex-girlfriends nobody would wanna out with me and my additude.so whatever i'll prove her wrong.
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Thu May 15, 2008 9:26 am

Dredlynn wrote:
Daleka wrote:
Dredlynn wrote:

i understand what you mean why do you think i've stoped looking and trying to get a girlfriend.im not the best looking girl and i dont know anybody that would wanna be around me for days on end.bcuz acording to one my ex-girlfriends nobody would wanna out with me and my additude.so whatever i'll prove her wrong.

Naw, don't prove her nothing. You do what you do for yourself, and yourself only ok. You concentrate on taking care of yourself, and the rest will come naturally. Don't give importance to people like your ex, ok. She is not your ex for nothing.
And I don't believe that you are not good looking; I've seen your deviant art and well you're very pretty ! Wink
Don't forget that beauty is in the eyes of the holder.
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Dredlynn Thu May 15, 2008 11:56 am

theres only a few pictures of my that i like if you go to profiles if i remember correctly all of them have different pictures on them i mean some are the same but there should be different ones one them.i'll email them to you.

if you have a myspace send me an invit my pic and everything are really far down the page i dont know why and i cant fix it.

it sucks you know what i look like but i dont know what you look like.
Dredlynn
Dredlynn
Waking Up
Waking Up

money & equipment

Back to top Go down

Post  Daleka Thu May 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Dredlynn wrote:theres only a few pictures of my that i like if you go to profiles if i remember correctly all of them have different pictures on them i mean some are the same but there should be different ones one them.i'll email them to you.

if you have a myspace send me an invit my pic and everything are really far down the page i dont know why and i cant fix it.

it sucks you know what i look like but i dont know what you look like.
Well hold on, I believe we have a "show your face" on the forum!

https://infekt.keuf.net/random-acts-f1/post-your-picture-t28.htm

Right THERE! I shall post a more recent pic, since I had my hair cut like two weeks ago!
Daleka
Daleka
Creator
Creator

money & equipment

Back to top Go down